Saturday, June 30, 2007

attacked from all sides

I just got my quarterly Journal of Student Ministries and it just so happens that the entire issue is centered on this issue of justice. I'm sure it will give me even more to think about when I get the chance to sit down and read it. I've been busy today with house work and getting ready for a presentation I'm doing tomorrow. So hopefully tomorrow or Monday I'll get back to here and be able to respond to the some of the thoughts left below and add some more resources and another post on some other items I've been pondering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"To do injustice is more disgraceful than to suffer it." - Plato

"There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest." - Elie Wiesel

joeldaniel said...

great quotes, adam. i've added these, as well as a few others to the quotes section.